GUEST REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
INSTRUCTIONS To register as a guest for the 2023 North Central Teachers' Convention Association (NCTCA) Convention, you will need to complete this online registration form. Please ensure that you fill in all the information required and click the "submit" button. You will then be moved to the payment portal. You will receive a confirmation email. GROUP REGISTRATION If you are registering a group of two or more people, please have the group administrator register first and hit submit at the bottom of this page, on the following page before you choose how to pay click "Register Another Person" to add all other participants.
WHO THIS REGISTRATION FORM IS FOR The following types of teachers must register to attend teachers' conventions using this form:
- Associate members of the Alberta Teachers' Association (including teachers at Alberta private and charter schools, members of faculties of education, teachers employed in community education programs or government; Those eligible for Associate Membership who have not yet purchased or renewed it must do so before registering for a teachers’ convention). Please follow the steps on this form and then return to this convention guest registration form;
- Teachers who work in Alberta school division central officers who were given the opportunity to elect their level of ATA membership;
- Teachers employed by school divisions outside of Alberta;
- Teachers who are eligible for Associate Membership in the Alberta Teachers' Association, but who are unable to become ATA members due to a school division policy.
WHO THIS REGISTRATION FORM IS NOT FOR The following types of teachers do not need to register to attend their local Teachers' Conventions:
- Teachers who work for public, separate, or Francophone school divisions in Alberta on full-time and part-time contracts, as substitute teachers, and those who are on leave (ie, active members of the Alberta Teachers’ Association);
- Student teachers registered in Education programs at Alberta universities or colleges (ie, student members of the Alberta Teachers' Association);
- Teachers working with Alberta school divisions as part of formal teacher exchange programs are also considered do not need to register to attend their local convention.
If you have any questions about these categories or require assistance, please contact Daniel Maas at [email protected].